scorpion

70's motorized disco lights wanted.

I am looking for motorized disco lights that come from the 70s.

Anyone have a Studio 54 in their basement?

If you do not have an image of what I am asking then think of this.

One

A motor attached to a ceiling where an arm rotates around. On each end of the arm is a rotating "dice". The dice rotate, and the arm rotates. Each side of the dice has a different color gel giving the effect of multicolor beams rotating in a dark club.

Two

Think of a long bar where you screw in christmas light bulbs in a long row, and the light chases back and forth from end to end.

Three

Color organs.

This is where christmas lights are attached to a wooden board. Plexiglass is formed in to a shape of squared off c, and it is installed to the backboard. The plexiglass is about 6 inches from the light source. The plexiglass has a "million" pyramids inbedded on the surface.

There are three colors for the bulbs. Bass effects color 1, and mids effect color 2, and high notes effect color 3.

Looking at a color organ in action you will see a diamond shape from each light bulb as it is diffused through the pryamids, and the colors flash to the beat of the music.

Four

Red / blue revolving police lights.

Five

Mirror balls.

Edited by Guest

I might have something for you, I will check my garage later today and it's freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee just pay shipping if i still have it

This was stolen about 3 years ago.

This light was a cylinder shape, and it had 3 rings of colored plastic.

There is a chain on the inside that travels on an upper sprocket, and a lower sprocket. The light source traveled up, and down on this chain.

When the light was at the upper limits of it travel there would be three rings of color on the lower parts of the walls, and as the light traveled down the colors would travel up the wall.

The light would travel, and switch to the beat of the music.

We called it the elevator light as this is what the experience would be.

Due to the heavy transformer, metal shell, frame, and the chain it was a pretty damn heavy light to mount!!!

It was taken down, and I was going to convert it with strobe lights that would flash up, and down recreating it with a brighter light source, and one that could travel faster than the chain system.

The tech left it on the sidewalk by my door, as he had lost his shop key.

He was only gone 20 minutes.

I think someone thought it was just garbage, and that it was going to be tossed away. I think it must have been a teenager who thought it would be cool to have. I know they did not carry, or bicycle it home!!! It weighed a ton!

I am looking for motorized disco lights that come from the 70s.

Anyone have a Studio 54 in their basement?

If you do not have an image of what I am asking then think of this.

One

A motor attached to a ceiling where an arm rotates around. On each end of the arm is a rotating "dice". The dice rotate, and the arm rotates. Each side of the dice has a different color gel giving the effect of multicolor beams rotating in a dark club.

Two

Think of a long bar where you screw in christmas light bulbs in a long row, and the light chases back and forth from end to end.

Three

Color organs.

This is where christmas lights are attached to a wooden board. Plexiglass is formed in to a shape of squared off c, and it is installed to the backboard. The plexiglass is about 6 inches from the light source. The plexiglass has a "million" pyramids inbedded on the surface.

There are three colors for the bulbs. Bass effects color 1, and mids effect color 2, and high notes effect color 3.

Looking at a color organ in action you will see a diamond shape from each light bulb as it is diffused through the pryamids, and the colors flash to the beat of the music.

Four

Red / blue revolving police lights.

Five

Mirror balls.

I have a "double-dice" in a road case. Works perfectly. I still use it. Kevin... 304-288-3057