rbnjr

help me get my cameras to my phone and get paid.

I really don't want to waste anyone's time, if anyone can get the dvr cameras to my smartphone i will pay them via paypal or some method. there seems to be talent here and really dont have time to learn all the gorey details if why and how the ports and protocols all work, i just need it to happen asap as security at the house has been a problem with someone destroying a number of trees and stealing things. so when the cameras are on my telephone you get paid..we can talk how much but lets just say im motivated.

thanks all.

Well if someone is going to do it remotely, it's going to be almost as easy to set up an remote port as to set up your dvr for remote viewing on your phone. What model/brand of phone/dvr/router do you have? PM me if you need help, I don't want any $ though.

Well if someone is going to do it remotely, it's going to be almost as easy to set up an remote port as to set up your dvr for remote viewing on your phone. What model/brand of phone/dvr/router do you have? PM me if you need help, I don't want any $ though.

Peter_,

Check out TeamViewer, it is awesome to help customers remotely, and there is nothing to set up (just ask the customer to download the program, run it, and supply you with their ID and password).

Hello,

Dont know if you have sorted this yet, 90% can be done remotely via Team viewer, there is an element that needs doing on site or possibly by yourself. The DVR needs a free internal static IP address which is given through the DVR. Team viewer is PC based and can be used to configure your router and find current IP range etc in CMD (ipconfig)

Let me know if you need help.

I personally hate when people beat around the bush. Why start a topic about paying people and not even mention how much? I have helped several fellow members remotely and I am happy to do so. But when someone starts a topic that

they will pay money for help, than says email me for details, that annoys me.

Newbie here and it's my first post but I'm absolutely baffled by all this and would also offer money for someone's services to help me get my cctv viewable again on my iPhone.

I had CCTV installed a few years ago and set up so I could view in my iPhone with an app called Iapollo, I upgraded my broadband to fibre optic and now can't view it anymore.

Original installer isn't around anymore to help and I've had a look at this forum and there seems to be a lot of info but it all seems a bit to technical for me.

The CCTV recorder is QVIS and my modem is a SKY one I don't have a PC or laptop just an iPad and iPhone and possibly use of of a macbook.

Any help would be greatly appreciated I'm located in West Yorkshire if there is anyone local who could help or remotely if it's possible.

Thank you.