Sign in to follow this  
luckyfella

Dahua SD42212S-HN 2MP / 12x optical mini dome

I have one brand new Dahua mini ptz dome with 12x optical zoom for sale. The 3x optical is selling on ebay for 495.00 right now. I want 600.00 plus shipping for this. This model does full 360, the 3x does not. This model comes with power supply, the 3x does not. This model has electronic or mechanical night vision, the 3x does not. All around it is a much better camera. One more thing, no one in the US is currently selling this camera!

photo-5-2.jpg

photo-6-1.jpg

Also, if anyone is interested, I can add a custom wall mount and install it for them if they want for 60.00 unmounted to the camera, or for 100.00 mounted. I have to take the camera apart and reroute the ethernet cable and drill holes in the back of the ptz to line up with the mount. Here are a couple of pics of the one I did already.

photo3-11.jpg

photo2-15.jpg

photo1-14.jpg

Shock, you can't have a mini ptz inside a dome with IR. The camera needs to move inside so you can't have that rubber seal ring around the lens to stop the IR glare. That's why PTZ's with IR's are not domes. This one though, has some sort of night vision electronically though. Once the other one I have is up and running, I could let you log in and check it out.

Shock, I do have a couple of PTZ's with IR's left and I am ordering a few of the latest model. The one with the black

face and hidden IR's.

photo-8-1.jpg

It looks like the IR's are behind the tinted window around the lens of the PTZ. I like that they went that route with the black so at night, it's harder to follow the camera. With the right situation, I was considering painting the entire camera black as the top half if white. Dahua has different versions of this PTZ, I ordered the 2mp - 30x optical version. I wish

they had a 3mp - 36x cause I currently have a 2mp 30x on my terrace for demo.