Sign in to follow this  
thewireguys

Avigilon/VideoIQ 40GB Analytic Appliance FORSALE

Hello,

We have extra demo equipment that needs a new home:

I have one IP based Rialto and one analog Rialto for sale:

VAA-I4-S40GB: Rialto I4 digital analytic appliance. 4 channel IP digital encoder with 40GB solid state storage Supports up to 4 x D1, 3 x 720p or 2 x 1080p high definition cameras at 30 fps. Works with both Aviglon ACC and Avigilon View software. Unit has some scratches on it but is in perfect working order: MSRP $2050 SALE PRICE $750 plus shipping

VAA-A4-S40GB: Rialto A4 analog analytic appliance. 4 channel analog camera encoder with either 40GB solid state storage. Supports up to 4 x D1 resolution cameras at 30 fps. Unit has some scratches on it but is in perfect working order: MSRP $2050 SALE PRICE $750 plus shipping

PM me with questions. Credit Cards accepted

What cameras have you tried with the A4? Any Recommendations for a classic workhorse analog camera?

I have used Avigilon, Axis, Hikvsion, Panasonic and DRS Thermal IP cameras with the IP version.

For analog cameras I have mostly used Hikvision PTZ cameras but I would recommend WDR cameras as you want high contrast images for best results with the analytics.

Since the MSRP is the same on the I4 and A4, In the long run, for a mobile and temporary install, it would be more economical to go with the A4 since analog cameras are cheaper. In order to use the I4 you need to bring the resolution down to D1 from an IP camera. Is my logic correct?

According to DRS website they only oem, which companies version have you used?

Since the MSRP is the same on the I4 and A4, In the long run, for a mobile and temporary install, it would be more economical to go with the A4 since analog cameras are cheaper. In order to use the I4 you need to bring the resolution down to D1 from an IP camera. Is my logic correct?

According to DRS website they only oem, which companies version have you used?

The I4 supports 2 1080P cameras / 3 720P cameras or 4 D1 cameras. It pulls a RTSP stream from the cameras. And yes you can use it with encoders if you have analog cameras.

You get more detection range the higher the resolution.

The A4 supports analog only.

DRS just stopped selling direct so I still have the DRS version. Now you can get Dvtel or Ganz.