Cobra

Card format and facility code - Keri Doors.NET

Hello everyone,

So I've come across some PassPoint key cards that do not work with our Keri Doors.NET(v3.5.1.19) system. When scanned, a "Invalid facility code - Format Number: 4, Facility Code: 20" shows in the live events. Seeing the types of formats that can be added, how can I add this new format?

For example, the format of these new cards is:

001-04-xxxxxx where "x" is the 6 digit card numbers. All cards have the same "001-04" at the beginning, however. I'm new to this and am trying to learn how facility codes and formats work. Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance!

http://www.identisource.net/format_and_facility_codes_expl.cfm

271357_1.jpg

Hello everyone,

So I've come across some PassPoint key cards that do not work with our Keri Doors.NET(v3.5.1.19) system. When scanned, a "Invalid facility code - Format Number: 4, Facility Code: 20" shows in the live events. Seeing the types of formats that can be added, how can I add this new format?

For example, the format of these new cards is:

001-04-xxxxxx where "x" is the 6 digit card numbers. All cards have the same "001-04" at the beginning, however. I'm new to this and am trying to learn how facility codes and formats work. Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance!

http://www.identisource.net/format_and_facility_codes_expl.cfm

271357_1.jpg

A lot of cards have a facility code printed on the box that came with the cards. You can also contact the original vendor to reference the facility code. In addition you need to know what format the cards are in. There are several types on the market. Could also be a proprietary card type. The ones we sell only work on our readers as an example. Note this is often a very good thing. More secure.