guitaristshobi

Need help it's urgent

First of all I would like to thank you all for taking time ans reading my post.

I've been in cctv industry for long time, Access control is truly new field to me, I've ZKTeco Access control terminal MA-300, I would be so much grateful to someone who will help me here in order to get this stuff working.

What kind of power supply do I need?

How do I perform wiring on Access control, exit button, door bell and battery?

I am quite familiar with software and enrolling process so I believe that won't be a problem for me.

Apart from it, is it possible to install another access control system or something that will allow us to keep a track of things like at what time who went out of the door?

Please help me I am really looking forward to hear from you guys.

Thanks

Need some more information.

How many doors?

Mag lock, Electric Strike, or Electrified Hardware?

Is there a Fire Alarm in the building?

Is the door a means of egress?

A mag lock or Strike would require less than 1 Amp of Power. Some Panic devices need as much as 20 amps.

We need a lot more detail before we can give you the answers your looking for.

Thanks for the reply,

Only one door

Strike lock

No alarms

No fire alarm

The door needs to be programmed in such way that it will allow to keep track of entries and exits as well, so instead of putting just exit button inside, what I think is a keypad or another access control terminal would do the job, if yes then is there a possibility to get a single door's lock connected with two terminals one inside and one outside the door?

Is this an interior or Exterior door?

The best way would be a read in read out with a Mag Lock or a Fail Safe Electric Strike.

You use one strike relay and 2 readers. The readers get linked together in the software.

If this is a means of egress out of the building then you would have to use a Delayed Egress Mag Lock.

It's an indoor door, yea I'll go for Mag Lock for sure. What kind of strike relay and in / out reader will you suggest?

How about Ma-300 from ZKTeco?

Thanks man you're a saviour

Incase if I decide to install two readers with a maglock and strike relay alongwith exit button, what would be the wiring diagram?

Hopefully I am not giving you much trouble

I have no idea on a stand alone system like this as far as directing you towards a product.

I only deal in large enterprise systems like Lenel and FCWNX.

I would go with something HID.

Look at axis they have a 2 door POE system that would allow the 2nd reader. The solution you are looking for is one that requires a person to card out as well as in (or keypad) the software from most access systems keeps track of in and outs. If you were to use the axis it can power a door strike so you could eliminate seperate power supplies ALso the data base is in the unit so you can access the unit from anywhere on your network.