dsheli

Help With Northern/Honeywell N-1000-II and 37 Bit cards

Hey guys Happy Holidays!

I have been a long time reader but never posted. I have run into a little bit of a problem and need some help trying to get this to work. Currently I have two HID iClass reader/keypads that have been setup with conventional 26 bit wiegand cards. Presently I would like to use a bucket of iclass fobs that I recently acquired. Only problem is they are 37-bit and thus when scanned in the reader they do not show up on win-pak or the invalid card read. Is it possible to use 26 and 37 bit cards on a system or do I have to pick on or the other? If I choose to pick the 37 bit how would I go about getting it setup in winpak? I converted the panels over to 12 digit cards and when I do that each time a 37 bit fob is presented the panel reads, card number 000000000000 "invalid site code" which I thought based upon the winpak manual that the system does not look at site codes when in 12 digit mode?

Thanks for the help!

David

Hi David

I will suggest you to look at the card box lebel, on this one you will se if its a 37 Bit with site code or with out, from their that will be more simple to solved it.

Gaeten