pujaravs

How to Login for where Private IP Address is assigned by ISP

I have connected DVR to Router (TP Link Model MR3220). Router connects to Internet via 3G USB Dongle provided by ISP OR WAN connection via ADSL Broadband connection. Router is configured for DDNS. Router is also correctly configured for Port forwarding.

DVR is remotely accessible while Router is connected via ADSL Broadband connection wherein ISP assigns public IP Address to my connection.

Under 3G Cellular Modem connection (USB Dongle), ISP assigns Private IP Address to my connection. IP Address gets updated to my Dyndns.org Host Account everytime my IP Address changes.

When I try to Login to this Private IP address from remote Computer / Browser, I am not able to connect to my Router / DVR. I can access my DVR while it is connected via ADSL connection & public IP Address.

You'll need to have the client-side router establish a VPN. Either to a VPN service, or to a VPN terminator that you own/provide some place.

You're basically behind a giant ISP firewall that you have no control over.

I have connected DVR to Router (TP Link Model MR3220). Router connects to Internet via 3G USB Dongle provided by ISP OR WAN connection via ADSL Broadband connection. Router is configured for DDNS. Router is also correctly configured for Port forwarding.

DVR is remotely accessible while Router is connected via ADSL Broadband connection wherein ISP assigns public IP Address to my connection.

Under 3G Cellular Modem connection (USB Dongle), ISP assigns Private IP Address to my connection. IP Address gets updated to my Dyndns.org Host Account everytime my IP Address changes.

When I try to Login to this Private IP address from remote Computer / Browser, I am not able to connect to my Router / DVR. I can access my DVR while it is connected via ADSL connection & public IP Address.

In Canada at least in my city for $5 per month you can get Public IP from Cell Ph company

give them a call

I'm not sure if your location is in Singapore. But since you've signed up with Dyndns.org. you should sign in using the host name you've created. eg CCTV.dyndns.org:1000 where 1000 is your http port, usually http port is 80(default).