Sign in to follow this  
sethlocks

Anybody ever use Comelit? Simple Bus

This is a european company with a large product offereing. I just checked pricing for a 2 unit apartment entry system, either audio only or video. It was VERY inexpensive versus Aiphone or even Pacific Electronics in the residential intercom market.

This is a european company with a large product offereing. I just checked pricing for a 2 unit apartment entry system, either audio only or video. It was VERY inexpensive versus Aiphone or even Pacific Electronics in the residential intercom market.

I installed a two monitor single door system for a pharmacy. I have an sdcard installed and every push of the doorbell results in a snapshot. Customer loves the system. I just installed an aiphone system for a school and it came at a considerable cost increase over comelit. The two systems were really the same caliber system in this situation.

I installed a two monitor single door system for a pharmacy. I have an sdcard installed and every push of the doorbell results in a snapshot. Customer loves the system. I just installed an aiphone system for a school and it came at a considerable cost increase over comelit. The two systems were really the same caliber system in this situation.

comelit now have apps, so you can see from your smartphone when u not home and visitor calls. talk to your local comelit supplier to find out more