Hello;

I need to know the best products (USA, Canada, Europe, Malysia, China and Taiwan) for employees attendance finger print with the ability to take the employees attendance by connecting to the machine remotely via the network (from other physical site).

Appreciate the kindly help.

Regards

Bilal

not an expert on this but I would check around from what I have seen fingerprint readers seems to have many problems one that I had not though about is possible infections and some lower end readers have problems reading on a consistent basis.

Does this means no good fingerprint machine that we can use it for work attendance?

Regards

Bilal

I would not say that but I have heard from several of my customers they could not get it to work. I would think a combo of card and pin plus most places put a camera on the time clock area and that solves the problem no matter what system you use.

There's newer iris scan technology that may work better. Go to the ISC West tradeshow in 3 weeks and see what's available yourself.

Yeah iris scanners work far better and price wise they are a tiny bit more but nothing crazy. Why not just use an access badge though? How many people are you trying to do this with and are you concerned with badge sharing or did you just not consider that?

you now can tell who punched in by who has pinkeye

Or who picked their nose and immediately used the fingerprint reader. Actually, from a sanitary point of view, you have to touch the fingerprint scanner to read but only look at the iris scanner from a few inches away. You may be confusing it with a retina scan where you eye has to be very close.

Still think it's best way to go with you want biometric access control.

Because the Iris has more points of identification than a fingerprint. Yes, possibly no two fingerprints are alike, but most fingerprint ID systems check specific points in the fingerprint, not the entire print. Also, Iris detection is done non-contact, about a few inches away, different than older retina scans where you had to be very close, within an inch of the reader. I read an article a few months ago where someone invented an iris scan capable of ID someone at 40', so the tech is evolving.

There's also facial recognition, they demo'ed that at ISC West and looked promising. Imagine the paranoid company that uses this to track the person working, were he is at in the building all without them even knowing.

The fingerprint for attendance of the employes in a company is very essential. It is the latest technology of calculating the attendance of the employees.

hi..we used a morpho fingerprint reader for a asset management firm last year. we had 4 readers and also purchased an enrollment reader. just like working with any new product it took time to get it programmed properly. a few calls to tech support. its working very well from what i know. we did get feedback that it needs to be wiped down every now and then.

PS we used an s2 access panel. this is a great system but you need to be a certified installer.