snoles

Trying to identify this access control system

Hi all...I have to add 3 doors to this access control system. I was not able to look at the panel during the walk through because they didn't have the key. I was sent this picture afterwards. Looks like a custom built panel(maybe an old system)? Does anybody know what type of system this is? Any help would be appreciated.

940698449_AccessPanel2.jpg.2beb1db239dadaf568df5e4f5c78ad22.jpg

That looks like a Honeywell ProWatch System to me. Do you know what the software is that is running it?

you are correct that is a honeywell pro watch system. I had to swap out about 65 of them systems to LENEL at a local refinery here. They use mercury branded boards.

I'm wondering if anyone tried to flash the firmware from ProWatch to Lenel, sicne these are the same boards...

That looks like a Honeywell ProWatch System to me. Do you know what the software is that is running it?

you are correct that is a honeywell pro watch system. I had to swap out about 65 of them systems to LENEL at a local refinery here. They use mercury branded boards.

You can't flash Honeywell ProWatch boards to Lenel (or any of the other 28 or so manufacturers using mercury) ... Honeywell manufactures their own brand of 'Mercury' boards and authentic mercury boards.

PV