Sign in to follow this  
platestealer

Best access control systems-recommendations

I know this is a difficult question to answer as it varies for each person, but for a 40,000/ft2 building with an elevator (3 floors), 6 stairwell doors and 2 exterior doors. What manufacturer would be suggested. A good user interface is preferable.

My thoughts so far are:

Nortek (Linear)

Honeywell (Web-ax controller)

Keri

Any thoughts on these or an other brands?

I just started also looking into DAQ/Entrowatch

I know this is a difficult question to answer as it varies for each person, but for a 40,000/ft2 building with an elevator (3 floors), 6 stairwell doors and 2 exterior doors. What manufacturer would be suggested. A good user interface is preferable.

My thoughts so far are:

Nortek (Linear)

Honeywell (Web-ax controller)

Keri

Any thoughts on these or an other brands?

I just started also looking into DAQ/Entrowatch

My company is a DAQ VAR and the Entrostar platform is GREAT!! We also install Galaxy, Keri, and a few others. Honestly, the DAQ solution would be my preference nearly every time. They (along with Galaxy) are also made and supported in the USA, so that is a bonus in my book.

I am a big fan of Genetec's access control solution as it has a modern GUI that is easy to use and if you want to add CCTV you can't beat the integration.

You can look at the SV-16 box which can do up to 16 doors and 16 cameras. If you need more you can go with the SV-32 which can support upto 100 doors and 32 cameras.