jabern

Some cameras are not showing nor recording

i have a set-up of 1 NVR (124 Ch), 3 Switches (24 ports POE), and 72 cameras.. all switches are linked, and 1 patch cord from switch linked to NVR but the NVR supported of 4 ethernet i only use 1. My problem is some of the cameras are showing black screen and also the recording stop. I tried to power reset the NVR still not showing on screen. When i tried to power reset all the switches that's the time all the cameras are showing and all working fine. What would be the possible problem of Switches? some of the switches ports hanged or can't accomodate the load on every port? or does anyone knows any set-up to solvethis issue. Help please! thanks in advance!

sir ssnapier, yes all the cameras having a power.... everytime i power reset the 3 switches it going back to normal... is it the switches problem? or overloading? thanks!

Wow, it took you 3 months to come back? It doesn't seem the problem bothers you too much.

It sure seems like a network problem. What switches do you have, and how are they linked toguether? What speed are the links between the switches?