Hi

sorry if this is in wrong place. Myself and my brother have just taken a shop on and added selling point from landlord is that it has its own cctv system however when we have come to set it up for ourselves it has got a ruddy password on it, I have tried landlord and he does not know it and he cannot get hold of past tenants. Today I contacted Ebuyer and got a really arrogant sob, I tried to explain my predicament and all he could keep interrupting me with was need the order number, tried to explain that I was not the original purchaser and phone was cut off, really no need to to be like that tbh.

the cctv system is a XENTA and the model of the dvr is EBDVR1TBY1, I have tried all manner of passwords to gain access but nothing, I have even tried to use a password generator for the superpassword but it generates letters and numbers where as this will only let me input numbers, please can someone help me as this was mainly the reason why we went for this shop and would love to get it working properly.

Thanks Lee

This should probably be in the stand alone forum. Usually passwords might be given to you on a private PM if anyone has that partucular DVR. See if you can find a manual online it may have the default pw in it.

thanks for that mate, how do I get it moved to the stand alone forum? it comes with a cd manual in box but it gives no mention of any password, however it does say that on first use of the wizard a password must be entered to protect user, is it possible that someone can help me if they have the same kind of dvr?