Arron

Do you think access control product is expensive?

Hi guys, I'm a engineer from China. Since I know the price difference of access control is huge between big brands and other non-famous brands. So I think it's time to look for cheaper product with acceptable quality. I want to learn what's your opinion.

Here is my opinion. I think the big brand is too expensive, the product is good, but cannot match its price. The small brand is much cheaper, but nobody want to try because of the risk. Distributors should pay more effort to try the non-famous brand, to find cheaper products with acceptable cost for the market.

I have been learning some access control systems in China, the quality is not far from Honeywell or HID, but much cheaper. If we can spend time on testing and identifying the good Chinese brands, I believe the profit will goes higher, and easier to expand the market. Just like the CCTV market, who sells Hikvision or Dahua many years ago earned much from it.

Am I the only one thinks so?

Hi guys, I'm a engineer from China. Since I know the price difference of access control is huge between big brands and other non-famous brands. So I think it's time to look for cheaper product with acceptable quality. I want to learn what's your opinion.

Here is my opinion. I think the big brand is too expensive, the product is good, but cannot match its price. The small brand is much cheaper, but nobody want to try because of the risk. Distributors should pay more effort to try the non-famous brand, to find cheaper products with acceptable cost for the market.

I have been learning some access control systems in China, the quality is not far from Honeywell or HID, but much cheaper. If we can spend time on testing and identifying the good Chinese brands, I believe the profit will goes higher, and easier to expand the market. Just like the CCTV market, who sells Hikvision or Dahua many years ago earned much from it.

When You guys in China will learn how to create decent software, We will talk

Well thank you for your opinion. Actually we got some advice from our partner, and we are improving the software. Next month we will release an access control DIY set, which is managed by mobile APP. Will let you know our software could be amazing

Exactly..

Hardware is hardware. Software is the key.

Agree. After a month, will let you see our mobile access control APP.

Our average customer is 500 readers and 20,000 card holders. You have to use a proven product or your done.

Come on, our high-end controller's card holder limit is 1 million. You know in China, the factory has much more workers than other country. When managing 500,000 card holders, our system can react in 0.3 seconds. You know how fast it is.

Not only can the Chinese government watch our Chinese cameras now they will be able to unlock the doors. No thanks keep your backdoor access control gear in China.

Not only can the Chinese government watch our Chinese cameras now they will be able to unlock the doors. No thanks keep your backdoor access control gear in China.

Haha, not only Chinese product has backdoor. What you can do is not to tell your IP to others. Otherwise the R&D is able to visit your cam easily. You could also prevent hacking by just using LAN.

Well thank you for your opinion. Actually we got some advice from our partner, and we are improving the software. Next month we will release an access control DIY set, which is managed by mobile APP. Will let you know our software could be amazing

so where is the product demo now?

Our average customer is 500 readers and 20,000 card holders. You have to use a proven product or your done.

You can use the Matrix CENTRA Access Control System. The Software & Hardware are made in India . We have done many big projects and the biggest of them all is Approx 1200 Readers & 70000 Users on a Single System . We have an Integrate utility we offer for free to Integrate with 3rd party software.