Sign in to follow this  
hardtech

ID card for employees

Hi All,

We have a ZKETECO F18 attendance machine connnected with a FR1200 Finger print reader with ID card for the outdoor and a door locking system. So if some employees punch the finger print door will open and he can enter. The problem is since its outdoor the finger print scan has to be done mostly 5 times . So we are planning to implement a card system from outside and finger print from inside as FR1200 supports cards.

Can you tell me what type of card to be used and how to integrate it with the user details? And what type of card should we buy? Is these cards proprietary or does the machine only support proprietary cards?

Hi HardTech,

I considered that your attendance machine or employee id are not working properly after 5 punching. It may be an issue in machine or punching cards. So now you are planning to change your access control system, if am I right, I will suggest a company that will fix your issue forever. Though SATO provides all kind of access control system and security solutions across the globe.