yromashkan

Acess controler card read not connecting.

Hi i am brand new to the access controller system my employer has purchase to be installing at customers sites from teleco. He has purchased HACC-C602 Access Controller with 2 ds-k1104 card reader and other components. i have runned power cabling to access controler and have it working. i have cabled the two card readers to wiengad protocol into wiengand 1 and 3 ports with both power wires cables from them twisted together with power cable in the power port. i have set both card reader and access controller to the same exact dip switch settings for wiegand protocol. i have turned on access controler and it works fine with card reader booting up and blinking blue led. i use IVMS-4200 latest version to make create access controler programable and created multipe users for demo customer group.

when i try to add card to user by assigning by a door which the system auto list to be entrance door 1 , exit door 2, entrance 3, and exit door 4. i get nothing even though i swip card(s) in front one or other card readers. i get swip click when i do but the Ivms-4200 software does not register the card swipe or card. i tried assigning card enrolling station to no vail either.

i have read and studies both acess controller, card manual, and ivms-4200 user manuals and have no idea what i can do to get this access controler and card reader working fully and ready to be demoed for customers. please give me any help with this system.

To make the card reader work you only need Red to 12v Positive Black to 12v Negative Green W1 and White W0.

Connect the card reader directly to the controller to eliminate any wiring issues and see if it works there.