cctv_down_under

Bosch Access Control

by the time it's almost 1 n half yrs now....

but seems useful question today....

In india , we are using Bosch Access Contollers ( IP based AMC ) controller.. there result is very good !! works fine in standby condition also.........with data/event push technology.........

they are difficult to understand for the first time...as who Bosch systems generally are!!!

the software is very complex to installed...........welll is soutable for huge systems.... ( not for 4-5 door systems)

But the report generation is quite cumersum..........

Since it's web based...you will have to write your own scripting for even small small requrements!!!

I am certified in ReadyKey Pro. I like it alot. I am also certified in Hirsch and think the Bosch ReadyKey Pro is way more stable than Velocity. If you have any questions maybe I can help.

Chad

I heard Bosch have their own Access Control Company now, anyone tried their stuff?

Here in NZ, Bosch have the flag ship Solution range of panels that have very basic/limited access control features.

There is a new panel (I think its been released in Oz not 100% on that) thats being released very very soon called the Bosch Solution Elite? I think. Its ment to be the Concept 3000 kicker! LOL I'll believe it when I see it, thats a HUGE call!

Radionics and that AMC panel are dead in the water, they dont sell the AMC din rail controller here anymore, and Radionics.......I'll get banned if I type what I think of it LOL.

Looking forward to seeing this new panel though, should have been here a couple of months ago....but still waiting, not sure what the hold up is,

Readykey pro is fine for a single site. Once you get more than 8 bit formats or facility codes, it can't accomodate that. So if you have or think you may have 30 facilities at some point.. probably not your best choice. Otherwise, it serves the standard purpose.. unlocks doors upon valid card read, does scheduling, does antipassback, etc.

Well...you can see bosch access control in most major airports like Atlanta in the US. along with the CCTV line of autodomes.

I will have to check into the more then 1 site thing, let me know, I have excellent contacts at Bosch.

Dear All,

Pleasure to get all your feedback. " title="Applause" />

Yes in India Bosch is in Access Control System line of business also.

Iam handling entire Eastern India from the Product Management team for the BU.

Look forward to your supports!

Rgrds,

Soumik Ghosh

M:09903026512