cellrepairus

Nubix 4BC forgot password

ok, it happens sometimes, u foget you password, just got 2 expensive blackberry's missing from our retail store, when i went to reset(REWIND-2-ENTER) while powering it, it didnt work, tried many times, no luck.

thnx for help.

thnx, got it finally reset, i think i goofed again , it is a NUBIX 4ST, i shorted out the 2 jumbers (J2), but i actually had to wait more than 10 seconds while powering up, i waited till it completely rebooted and then the DVR booted by itself, then the password was reset.

Model: Nubix 4ST

it went crazy yesterday when it started to rotate the all the channels, and the front panel wont respond at all.

i hard reset (shorted the 2 pins) it but it now got worse, just blue screen

time to retire???

Thanks

I would want to know if the external power supply was putting out the correct voltage and tested under load, and then I would check the internal power supply for the correct voltages.

I am thinking that you have a power supply problem, or your hard drive is about to go, and it is sucking up all of the power causing these odd issues.

I truely do not know what is wrong with your unit, but it needs to be benched at a repair place.

thnx, got it finally reset, i think i goofed again , it is a NUBIX 4ST, i shorted out the 2 jumbers (J2), but i actually had to wait more than 10 seconds while powering up, i waited till it completely rebooted and then the DVR booted by itself, then the password was reset.

how do u locate the jumbers