richiuk

avtech KPD674 firmware upgrade????

Hi Everyone, can somebody point me in the direction of the latest firmware for the above DVR as i can find jack **** about it anywhere.

Thanks Richi

tomcctv you said you would never reveal my secrets!! LOL!

I would not upgrade the firmware!

What problems are you having?

Thanks for the replies

I cannot connect successfully to the dvr through the internet. My IP is static and ports forward are enabled and have been verified, typing in the IP address+port on iphone or an external browser does fetch up the h.264 dvr home page but nothing else. I can connect on my LAN via iphone using eagle eyes but cannot get the 4 camera display it just rapidly scrolls through all 4 cameras creating a too fast to see slideshow effect. Thought it may be the firmware that needs upgrading???? Any Ideas??

I do not know the extent of your troubles. I do believe that your problems are not related to a firmware.

I have not seen this problem therefore I have no solution.

Hell fire, I have got a problem. I have "upgraded" to firmware 1032, and now I cannot access remotely.

The old user names and passwords don't work and I what I thought would be the default "admin/admin" doesn't work either.....I can access of course via the mouse direct on the DVR but now remotely.

Anyone got any ideas please??

Len, Liverpool UK

tomcctv you said you would never reveal my secrets!! LOL!

I would not upgrade the firmware!

What problems are you having?

I got the webmail setup through my ISP. They use the same in and out going SMTP Servers, I asked about the port they use, she said whatever you use as the default port?

I tried 25, 110, 587, 995.

I used the email as both the sender and receiver, I tried changing the receiver to my other emails. Still nothing. Is there any way to test if the settings are right without trying to set off an alarm?

EDIT:

I got That Net Failure working too breifly, I changed a bunch of security settings and it worked, then I started back tracking to see what setting it was that actually got it working. Now i'm locked out again. The Restricted Sites under the security tab is where the issue is I think, It's stuck on High, and won't let me move the slider at all. I tried to allow every option in custom but it still never worked. I tried restoring, changing resistry values etc and still nothing.

Any one know if I can remove IE from Add/Remove Windows Components and re add will that be like reinstalling IE? I'm using Windows 8

Me too having trouble setting up email notification i tried all what you said and enable all possible on alarm and motion nothing happen my vendor try to access my computer using team building even the technician wondering why it doesn't work? I'm asking for a firmware update but they refuse to give me firmware update all i know there is bug problem on my firmware and too to fix by updating the firmware

here what i saw on my board

GM8182T-XSA-V1.6

AT-3L-K10

DVR AK3004

Software version: V2.3.39

Hardware version: V.2.0.0

and also having trouble accessing build-in own domain

Own domain name: a2013****.dddns.org

Second domain name: a2013****.mobile-eye.org

i try typing dddns.org and i setup i'm having trouble i can't login i try my user name Admin and my dvr password not working also login info on cms using super user nothing happen i also try browsing a2013****.dddns.org and say the page can not display and redirect me

Oops! Page Not Found

Sorry, the page you were looking for could not be found.

and i also try accessing through telnet if there is a hidden menu but i don't know the user and password i try root and my password and Admin i tried everything not let me login it said

localhost.localdomain login: root

Password:

Login incorrect

localhost.localdomain login:

Login timed out after 60 seconds

help please btw if any here know where i can download firmware for my dvr please give me ^_^

someone post and said firmware update download link for this dvr is http://milantrend.com/4CHupdate i tried to download but not recognise my dvr i try using my monitor , cms, IE8 failed wondering i can do it through telnet

I bought my dvr here http://www.cdrking.com/index.php?mod=products&type=view&sid=17173&main=167

Hello to everybody. I own a KPD674Z recorder and I want to setup a HDD WD10PURX. Do I have to upgrade the firmware first? The current firmware is 1008D-1003D-1004D-1002D. I would like to avoid the upgrading but I want to be sure that the ubove HDD is compatible with the current firmware.