rory

How to Tweak your PSS software

the strange numbers that it adds it is DEVICE ID that PSS recognizes. You can see the rule {RECTYPE}_{Y4}{M2}{D2}{H2}{m2}{S2}_{DEVID}_{CHNIDX}.Dav

Do I need the Premium Access Account to download files from bahamassecurity? Is there that much information? Are there firmware updates from Dahua for newer DVR's? I will pay the $20.00 if I have to but the commercial internet and the nickel-and-diming that goes on is too Micro$oft. Hence, IPVM which makes basic information accessible if you have the money. Just my humble opinion.

money matters. you can still download it in Dahua website for free.

not any more , it request's login details to proceed, then informs that from June 2015 no more registrations.

no downloads............................... booo

for 2 years my pss pro 4.02 worked perfect all window / skins worked, laptop died, installed same software on new laptop, all window skins are now wrongly sized with missing buttons, can not even added a dvr as the button is not displayed. change screen res to that of the old laptop, no change, installed newer version 4.06 no change.. what a royal pain

Sorry to hijack this thread , I know it is a few months old, BUT just wondered if anybody can post which ini that the device manage saves their details, For some reason no matter what I do mine does not save it and each time I have to re-enter all the details which is a bit of a pain.

Thanks for any help.

Sam

Hi, I installed General PSS v4.04 in Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise v1607x64 and i have a big problem. After the open PSS software for configure new devices the windows size very small and I cannot add new devices or playback a video or change option. Can someone/anyone help me?

I changed the widows screen resolution and running the troubleshoot compatibility, but not help me. my screen resolution is 1920*1080.

1.thumb.PNG.09492d4302902e79a2b9ea8b7ef60441.PNG

2.thumb.PNG.42c49fb39949edd2b0efa0d55b602d15.PNG

3.thumb.PNG.eac623bfd26fe57eb777fff5b11dcd34.PNG