Sign in to follow this  
ptzguy

Adata/LJD Remote Viewing Software v4.0

ok, anymore trouble with this DVR and it's going through the window!!!

Downloaded and installed Adata(LJD) Colossus Remote Viewing Software v4.0

...where the hell do you enter IP addresses etc and dial into the DVR???

perhaps it's just me getting tired and cant see the wood for the trees.

any ideas guys??

ok, anymore trouble with this DVR and it's going through the window!!!

Downloaded and installed Adata(LJD) Colossus Remote Viewing Software v4.0

...where the hell do you enter IP addresses etc and dial into the DVR???

perhaps it's just me getting tired and cant see the wood for the trees.

any ideas guys??

hi ptzguy. how old is the dvr there is about 4 types of remote viewer for the colossus

hi ptzguy. how old is the dvr there is about 4 types of remote viewer for the colossus

Hi Tom,

it's very old! 8ch Colossus it is a netviewer but i find it difficult to operate. I installed some cams a few week ago but they wouldnt prchase a new dvr. they've been broken into this evening.

online i cant pause playback and take a snapshot, so i downloaded the viewer software so i can get a few good snaps of the intruders.

i understand everything on the software... only thing is i cant figur eout where i add a dvr(enter ip etc)

Hi Tom,

it's very old! 8ch Colossus it is a netviewer but i find it difficult to operate. I installed some cams a few week ago but they wouldnt prchase a new dvr. they've been broken into this evening.

online i cant pause playback and take a snapshot, so i downloaded the viewer software so i can get a few good snaps of the intruders.

i understand everything on the software... only thing is i cant figur eout where i add a dvr(enter ip etc)

top right you should have a box server. and in the dropdown you should be able to add a server i.e dvr ip password superuser

...ok, sorry for the wait Tom, here is the screenshot

nvs4-1.png

do you have a link for another version by any chance?

garda want me to make a disc up and as the site is 2 1/2hrs drive away i'd rather do it from home!

i rang less by the way re the other thing, he told me to ring a guy called hamish but he never rang me back. dont worry though ive located a software disc in the uk!

...ok, sorry for the wait Tom, here is the screenshot

nvs4-1.png

do you have a link for another version by any chance?

garda want me to make a disc up and as the site is 2 1/2hrs drive away i'd rather do it from home!

i rang less by the way re the other thing, he told me to ring a guy called hamish but he never rang me back. dont worry though ive located a software disc in the uk!

hi yes that is the Colossus pc based remote viewer. you need the colossus pro. remote viewing software. the one you have there is for hikvision cards.

http://www.adata.co.uk/support/ColossusRange.htm

hello again, the software on the adata website is the same as the one i have, thanks for your effort though. its v4.0 cant seem to see pro anywhere on there website.

I am stuck with a Adata Colossus DVR lite (with 4 cameras) in a house i recently bought. I can login into the DVR using remote and admin 12345 , but when I try to login via network , i write its IP address in the browser, the login page appears asking for user name and password, I have tried all sorts of combinations including admin 12345 or super and super but it never lets me in. I tried the Adata/LJD Viewing Software V4.0 but just like the starter of this thread, i cant find a way to configure the client or enter DVR's IP address etc.

Please help if any one has any suggestion.

Kind Regards

I am stuck with a Adata Colossus DVR lite (with 4 cameras) in a house i recently bought. I can login into the DVR using remote and admin 12345 , but when I try to login via network , i write its IP address in the browser, the login page appears asking for user name and password, I have tried all sorts of combinations including admin 12345 or super and super but it never lets me in. I tried the Adata/LJD Viewing Software V4.0 but just like the starter of this thread, i cant find a way to configure the client or enter DVR's IP address etc.

Please help if any one has any suggestion.

Kind Regards

hi you will need the remote software to view the coloussus system. you should have had it on disk when you bought the dvr

if you need a copy pm me.

Hi again

I finally figured it out , but thanks guyz for your help and support

there is an updated version of the software and along with a very useful pdf which explains on how to actually setup this silly software

here is the link

http://www.hikvision.com/En/download_more.asp?id=39

the PDF explains in configuration window, right click on left window, add node then add the DVR server .

have a read thru if any problems anyone please pm me

regards

Oh dear, I'm having a world off issues with this system; but most of all the owners seem to have misplaced the CD with the "LJD Remote Viewing Software." I was wondering if anyone of you kind people would be able to send me a zip or something with the contents of the disc if you happen to have it.

If you want to contact me best way is email (yanni@dkingsley.com)

Thanks guys!

Oh dear, I'm having a world off issues with this system; but most of all the owners seem to have misplaced the CD with the "LJD Remote Viewing Software." I was wondering if anyone of you kind people would be able to send me a zip or something with the contents of the disc if you happen to have it.

If you want to contact me best way is email (yanni@dkingsley.com)

Thanks guys!

Hi. Can you post a picture of your recorder ljd have a few out.

Or is it a standalone or PC