victor_b

how to reset admin password on Dahua DVR0804LE-AS

This info should be confidential and not thrown away on any website that is on the Internet. It's just like an invitation to problems...

If all the security personnel would disclose "inside" info so easy, what would happen?

Besides, that is a DAHUA internal confidential document, only to be used by qualified people!

I did try it today with a 3108E and it did work, indeed... So I guess that the password works on all models with current firmwares.

dexterash, while I agree that the password should not be given around happily, you can not keep a document/password like that "confidential" forever. For security's sake there should not be such an easy way to reset a DVR without even having phisycal access to the machine, I doubt anyone will have a DVR set up with telnet access from outside, but I am sure almost anyone does not protect their DVRs behind a firewall for telnet access from inside their own network.

Somehow I agree... I think any security system has a "back-hackdoor" to allow access, but that doesn't meen that anyone should know how to acces it just by googling or accessing a forum.

I think the irresponsable here is the guy that posted the document (hopefully he doesn't do the same with the secrets of the security systems he installs). I don't think he even thought that the "lost password reason" could be unreal and that the real reason could be another one...

I think the irresponsable here is the guy that posted the document (hopefully he doesn't do the same with the secrets of the security systems he installs). I don't think he even thought that the "lost password reason" could be unreal and that the real reason could be another one...

Where was the "Professional DAHUA Support Service" when I posted the question on the Dahua website?

Password was not acceptable after trying to change it via PSS console. Seems it's a bug PSS.

Unfortunately Dahua support ignored my question...

Where was the "Professional DAHUA Support Service" when I posted the question on the Dahua website?

Password was not acceptable after trying to change it via PSS console. Seems it's a bug PSS.

Unfortunately Dahua support ignored my question...

If you bought it directly from DAHUA, you should've gotten support.

If you bought it from an authorized reseller, then they should give you support.

If you bought from eBay/Aliexpress/second hand, then DAHUA will not provide support at all.

Please advise, how to reset admin password on Dahua DVR0804LE-AS. Password has been lost.

Sir,

Edited by Guest

Hi, I loose my login and password and dane in my dvr is 2000-01-01.

How to reset my admin password? Telnet?

Please solution how I solve my problem.

Dahua Reset Password :

8888 x Day x Month x Year , and pick the last 6 digits

Example :

21/08/2014 = 8888 x 21 x 8 x 14 = 20904576,

So password : 904576

Hello everyone, I have a DVR DAHUA DVR5108H and i forgot the password i think i need to resset it to the factory settings and a manual becouse i want to instal it again on my phone also.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Hello everyone, I have a DVR DAHUA DVR5108H and i forgot the password i think i need to resset it to the factory settings and a manual becouse i want to instal it again on my phone also.

Thanks for the help in advance.

I can prove is mine, I have intaled on the location, the problem is since it is bought from a reseler, the guy who instaled it had no idea, and who managed to make mine work left the country. Can anyone please help me?

Hi,

I need to reset to factory defaut my DVR0804LE-AS. The account has been locked because I tryed many times. Please tell me what is the procedure?