ramiso

Help identify please model EK0412

I can not find the manufacturer of this DVR does anyone know please help. On the side it has model number EK0412 with serial numbers 21EKFB024T and on the main board it has these numbers also EK049A026. The main board is a EFM05 6208

I could care less about the manufacturer but when I put a new Santa drive in it beeps and the fan doesn't spin. When I take the power out for the drive it boots up fine no drive.

Thank you

Not sure if it is the same issue but try a new power supply. I had several units with 3 amp 12vdc power supplies that do not power the drives but do exactly as you describe. Does your power supply say Li Shin? Please let me know as I would be interested in the result

I can not find the manufacturer of this DVR does anyone know please help. On the side it has model number EK0412 …

Did you ever find any information on this DVR? I have the same one (or think I do - it has a CD-R drive on the front left, and an interface that looks like it is out of 1991) and am also looking for info on it, in the hope of upgrading it.

I can not find the manufacturer of this DVR does anyone know please help. On the side it has model number EK0412 …

Did you ever find any information on this DVR? I have the same one (or think I do - it has a CD-R drive on the front left, and an interface that looks like it is out of 1991) and am also looking for info on it, in the hope of upgrading it.

Hi. Sounds old

You will not find an upgrade ......... You can't turn old into new .... It takes more than just firmware