NikGrey

DVR Identity ?

Hi Folks,

I have been trying to find out who makes this DVR, there are no indications in the case at all !

Trying to work out who makes this as it will make things a lot easier when finding firmware etc, I have seen a similar question here and 'Screenshots of the UI' were requested so I have some images, the first of the main DVR its self:

243998_1.jpg

GUI:

243998_2.jpg

243998_3.jpg

243998_4.jpg

The only other details I have from the machine are:

Build Date:2012/9/10 14:31:40

System: V4.00.R10.08400028.0

Serial ID: 000c9fa28248

I hope you can help

If it helps this came from 'S*pamedia' (ebay).

Thanks Dennis,

That site doesn't help unfortunately but we are One step closer.

Was hoping to find a clue inside but this is all we have:

244029_1.jpg

Thanks Dennis,

That site doesn't help unfortunately but we are One step closer.

Was hoping to find a clue inside but this is all we have:

244029_1.jpg

Hi dude, i have the same DVR.

The manufacturated in my country is :

http://www.nucleodistribuidora.com/productos/accesorios-cctv/

and: http://www.pcboxargentina.com.ar/Archivos%20Descargables%20PCBOX/Instructivo%20PCBOX.pdf

What problem do you have about this DVR?

I had the problem with my password, and i had to reset it through superpassword calculator.

Do you have problem with the time?. i have problem with the time ( the time cycle in range of 30 seconds, since 2001/01/01 00:00:00 to 2001/01/01 00:00:30 and start again.

Have you similar problems?. thanks.

Edited by Guest

Do you have problem with the time?. i have problem with the time ( the time cycle in range of 30 seconds, since 2001/01/01 00:00:00 to 2001/01/01 00:00:30 and start again.

Change your battery!

Change your battery!

Hi, Are you sure the problem is the batteries?

Maybe would be firmware problem?, or DVR motherboard problem?, Thanks.

Very simple to change the battery, and check contacts. Check voltage and you'll see.

Very simple to change the battery, and check contacts. Check voltage and you'll see.

hi, i bought a new batteries, and i changed it. But the problem is still the same. The time clyce every 30 seconds.

I don't know what can i do. Firmware? anything else? Thanks.

hi, i bought a new batteries, and i changed it. But the problem is still the same. The time clyce every 30 seconds.

I don't know what can i do. Firmware? anything else? Thanks.

As I understand DVR constantly writes to the flash in a certain area. Why is this done - is unclear.

Flashing does not affect this region, only something could be wrong field current variables But for this, you can simply reset the data, not reflash it.

I observed this effect and eliminate it, and it seems to me to replace the batteries.

Try to remove the battery and run the DVR. Look what happens. The same effect???

I now have at hand is not like DVR, so experimenting!

As I understand DVR constantly writes to the flash in a certain area. Why is this done - is unclear.

Flashing does not affect this region, only something could be wrong field current variables But for this, you can simply reset the data, not reflash it.

I observed this effect and eliminate it, and it seems to me to replace the batteries.

Try to remove the battery and run the DVR. Look what happens. The same effect???

I now have at hand is not like DVR, so experimenting!

Hi, please confirm to me if the next steps are necessary in order to eliminate the problems with the cycle time.

Step 1: Remove the batteries

Step 2: Run the DVR

Step3: Look what happens

In this step, it happens the same, the time cycle every 30 seconds.

Question: i have to reset the data after remove the batteries? or i put the batteries again?.

If the answer is : " only remove the batteries and look what happens" the result is the same problem.

I wondering how could a reset the flash o something i can do to eliminate the time problem.

In the DVR factory told me, the problems is the motherboard. But they don't want to tell me what kind of problems could be. They want to i send the DVR to the factory in order to fixed, but if i send the DVR, its going to to long time in "go and return", and sure too expensive.

Could explain how could you eliminate the problem, step by step?, Thank you very much.