okshadow

Zmoda dvr-h9116uvdh

I have this at my home, when I try to log in I put my ip in and the login screen comes up, admin and I have the password disabled in the dvr so no password and nothing happens, I can hit it on port 9000 on my phone but not on my computer, any ideas here.

This all depends on how you are trying to access it from your computer. Assuming you're using a web browser, like Internet Explorer, it seems to work best with older versions, like 8 or 7. I have gotten it to work in 11 by setting it to compatibility mode, then the buttons just don't seem to work. I eventually discovered if you place the cursor in the username field, and hit tab until you should have the login field selected, press tab one more time and then press space, it will make a drop down appear with a list from 1-255, this appears to be the 'preset' values, and once you select one (doesn't matter which) the requests to login will start to work.

I'm unfortunately stuck after that because I lost the password to mine and haven't figured out how to reset it yet.

I seem to recall having problems remotely accessing this system without a password set. . . be sure to write it down if you set a password, and realize before hand the max password length is 6.