coopersim

Av tech Kpd 675d thoughts

Hi

I've just purchased three 700tvl cameras with the Sony effio e+673 chipset and am looking for a dvr

The above seems to have the features I am interested in including motion detection, push notification and alarm inputs, but at £89 it 'seems' very cheap, reviews are thin on the ground so I'd appreciate some advice before I buy.

Hi

I've just purchased three 700tvl cameras with the Sony effio e+673 chipset and am looking for a dvr

The above seems to have the features I am interested in including motion detection, push notification and alarm inputs, but 89 it 'seems'at £ very cheap, reviews are thin on the ground so I'd appreciate some advice before I buy.

You will NOT like the client software for that dvr, I can't understand why they dont change it Hikvision and QVIS both beat the AVtech hands down in all departments. The pice you quoted is a down to the knuckle price and frankly I doubt the supplier is likely to offer any form of real after sales service, How can they afford to?

I am in Greater Manchester ,a full time installer and supplier of both Hikvision, and QVIS.

I recommend the QVIS Atalantis or any budget Hikvision. They are easy to use great quality and hreat after sales and support. You just can't go wrong. Set it up and just go! Np complicated stuff very intuitive