Sign in to follow this  
janorlan

Help me with my DVR please

Please help me with my DVR, i can't remote it to other computer using "General_PSS_Eng_PC SHARK_IS_V4.06.12.R.131016" which is included in the package of the product.

When i click the "Search Device" button, it can't detect the IP of the DVR. Please help me guys, its almost 1 week of suffering with this one.

Make sure your DHCP is NOT selected if it is then deselect it and restart both the router and the DVR then try finding it.

You could try reserving the device identifier to quite a high value like 200 so there are no IP conflicts and reserve it in your router if it supports reserved IP.

It may be an obvious question and the answer is hopefully you have remembered to connect your DVR to the router with a cat5 patch cable? I have been out and found people saying their DVR wasn't working and all I had to do was plug it into the mains aquick and easily earnt £75.00 thank you very much.

Sir tomcctv,

Done installing the software you pm to me. But still can't search the device when I click "Search Device" and also when I ping the IP of my DVR using command prompt, it say "Destination host unreachable".