nima186128

forgotten password for fuho h-863b , help!

hi,

i don't now what's my dvr fuho h-863b password, i changed its password but i can't remember what was it...

anybody help me please..

hi,

i don't now what's my dvr fuho h-863b password, i changed its password but i can't remember what was it...

anybody help me please..

there is a method you can have a try.open the DVR top cover to find a key or two pins with printed "Reset" on the motherboard,push down the key or connect two pins one time when DVR is powered on,then the DVR will be restarted.Now,try to login DVR with default password.if it didn't work .you should ask the DVR seller or manufacture for helps.

there is a method you can have a try.open the DVR top cover to find a key or two pins with printed "Reset" on the motherboard,push down the key or connect two pins one time when DVR is powered on,then the DVR will be restarted.Now,try to login DVR with default password.if it didn't work .you should ask the DVR seller or manufacture for helps.

Sean Mao

Well done!

It is really necessary to either know or show curiosity and open the case of the DVR.

He besides stickers on the body is nothing, so he did not know to whom to turn to. Although it was possible to write in technical support for http://www.fuho.com, but note that apparently did not use.

Where did you learn your English ?

It is about whom?

It's your's English! Only your's!

My, for example, is Russian!