Sign in to follow this  
ravi2011

Hard disk status showing error

Hi,

I am using CP-PLUS cctv cameras,CPPLus Dvr with seagate 1TB hard disk. Hard disk works fine for a month but now hard disk status is showing error,. It is not showing previous recordings and also not recording at a time.

Please help what should I do

Hi,

I am using CP-PLUS cctv cameras,CPPLus Dvr with seagate 1TB hard disk. Hard disk works fine for a month but now hard disk status is showing error,. It is not showing previous recordings and also not recording at a time.

Please help what should I do

You important and necessary video archive?

If yes, then you can gently try to get it by connecting to a PC and use it to access the hard disk. Not in any case can not initialize the disk in Windows

This program is like a Dahua. HDD Download Tool

I think so!

Check inside to make sure all connected cables to the hard drive are well connected. You likely have a dead drive. It happens. Buy a new one and install it.

I have seagate 1tb hard disk, purchased a month ago. Hard disk was working fine since 1 month but since 3-4 days its status is showing error.

I have seagate 1tb hard disk, purchased a month ago. Hard disk was working fine since 1 month but since 3-4 days its status is showing error.

Make a screenshot S.M.A.R.T. disk status in your DVR!

Use MHDD to test disk in PC in DOS.