Henriks

HikVision DS-7608NI-ST not available anymore?

I've ben looking to buy tre HikVision DS-7608NI-ST as it seems to suit my needs for a DVR with 8 camera capacity and no build-in switch.

But this seem hard to get by, does anybody know if this model is discontinued ? If so, which model is the replacement?

I have also been looking at the DS-7608NI-V - it is the same hardware, just vertical cabinet, correct?

I've ben looking to buy tre HikVision DS-7608NI-ST as it seems to suit my needs for a DVR with 8 camera capacity and no build-in switch.

But this seem hard to get by, does anybody know if this model is discontinued ? If so, which model is the replacement?

I have also been looking at the DS-7608NI-V - it is the same hardware, just vertical cabinet, correct?

So you are looking for the one that has no direct poe plug-ins on the back of the NVR?

So you are looking for the one that has no direct poe plug-ins on the back of the NVR?

Actually, i was

Found the 7616 at a bargain - so i'm covered now

Actually, i was

Found the 7616 at a bargain - so i'm covered now

Awesome