Henriks

Hikvision DVR Start Live view as default ?

I'm running a Hikvision 7616 DVR - and was wondering if it was possible when logging in to the box through a browser, to have the live view window start the live view feeds, at once ?

Currently when logging in through browser, start window is Live View - but you need to click the button "Start all Live View" to actually start the feeds from the cameras.

Not done easily; you could use a macro program that would enter the info, click on the given spot for you, etc.

It is just easier to use iVMS-4200.

Hmm that is a possibility, but unfortunately it does not give access to the recordings on the DVR, nor non-HikVision cameras

Not done easily; you could use a macro program that would enter the info, click on the given spot for you, etc.

Hmm that is a possibility, but unfortunately it does not give access to the recordings on the DVR, nor non-HikVision cameras

Hmm very interesting

I have customer with 8 ch HIK which does exactly what u want

and I don't know why

I looked everywhere for "option" to start live view on all cameras and can not find yet

Will have to spent more time

Hmm very interesting

I have customer with 8 ch HIK which does exactly what u want

and I don't know why

I looked everywhere for "option" to start live view on all cameras and can not find yet

Will have to spent more time

That is interesting - maybe there is a 'secret' link to the Live View page, that includes a switch that starts the feeds ?

If you find out, please let me know ?

Not sure I understand that. You can also access recordings from iVMS-4200. And the web interface also would not give you access to non-hikvision devices (unless you open several browsers, that is).

If you find out, please let me know ?

+1

On Dahua DVRs, cameras will automatically open up through the browser if your on WAN instead LAN. You won't even have the option to turn them off. Personally, I hate it.

I don't know if that helps or not, or if that's also the case with Hikvision.