peterpan

Samsung SVR-1645 forgotten password

Hello, I also need help with reseting admin password on SVR 1645.

My company bought warehouse with video surveillance. There are 4 units. We dont know admin password. Whole system is already configured and because of that we would try to avoid total reset. Just admin password reset. Is there some kind of procedure for that?

Thank you,

Mladen

Hello, please help. I bought a used Samsung DVR Model: SVR-1630. S / N W6a0350580000. He works but does not have a Name and Password. How to reset the factory settings. Thank you

Hi can you please forward me the reset procedures for the Samsung DVR1645 as we can not remember the password 

Thank You

Hello, please help. I bought a used Samsung DVR Model: SVR-1645. He works but forgot Admin  Password. How to reset the complete  factory settings. Thank you

Hello,

Please help me with the reset procedure for svr 1650e. 

Thank you so much!

Best regards,

Traian

On 9/23/2014 at 10:11 PM, peterpan said:

Thanks you very much kgk!!!

The reset procedure works like a charm! After reset there is default 8 characters admin password. The procedure reset only admin password. All DVR settings remain unchanged.

Also need reset procedure pls

I see I am not the only one that is having this issue.  Mine is a SRD-1654 DN.  The person I got it from had it stored in his attic for the last three years and what he told me was the password don't work.  He said he actually forgot which seems to common.   I don't have the remote.  This thing still works but no good without a way to log in.  Thanks for any help. 

1 hour ago, trig123 said:

I see I am not the only one that is having this issue.  Mine is a SRD-1654 DN.  The person I got it from had it stored in his attic for the last three years and what he told me was the password don't work.  He said he actually forgot which seems to common.   I don't have the remote.  This thing still works but no good without a way to log in.  Thanks for any help. 

Hi do you have the remote control for your unit

35 minutes ago, tomcctv said:

I don't.  I had read where you could reset it if you had one.   Can I use the front panel and do the same as a remote ?    Or do you think I could buy one somewhere or put one on a smartphone ? 

I am not sure the cameras I have will work on this system anyway.  I got four Swan PRO -4KMSB that I wanted to use ?  My DVR went out and I got this one for nothing and wanted to see if I could get it back going for my shop.   Thanks

On 12/14/2021 at 12:14 PM, tomcctv said:

I got the remote and finally after many tries of hitting freeze-alarm- freeze-alarm-freeze - return on the remote  I got prompted to load default setting.  I am up and running.  The remote is the only way to load it back to factory for sure.  Thanks

7 hours ago, trig123 said:

I got the remote and finally after many tries of hitting freeze-alarm- freeze-alarm-freeze - return on the remote  I got prompted to load default setting.  I am up and running.  The remote is the only way to load it back to factory for sure.  Thanks

Hi. Yes it’s a bit of hit and miss 

if you don’t do it quick enough then it does not work also every time if fails best waiting for a few minutes before trying again 

Hi 

Could some please send me the password reset for a SVR-1645 I ahd to replace the power supply for the client and now they do not remember the password