peterpan

Samsung SVR-1645 forgotten password

I have Samsung SVR-1645 DVR and I forgot password and I want to reset the password or recover it.

I've tried taking out cmos battery for a few minutes but it reset only date. Can any one help. Thanks

PM Sent.

Please keep the rest procedure private but do post back into the forum whether or not the reset procedure was successful.

Thanks you very much kgk!!!

The reset procedure works like a charm! After reset there is default 8 characters admin password. The procedure reset only admin password. All DVR settings remain unchanged.

Hi kgk

I need help

please PM me the reset procedure for Samsung DVR SRD-1654D

Thank You

Hi.

Can somebody help me out. i have lost password for Samsung DVR SRD-1652D. How can i reset it.

Thanks For Help

I contacted samsung, still no reply can someone tell me the procedure to reset Samsung SVR-1645 DVR password?

hi kgk, could u pls share the procedure to reset the admin password of svr-1645? thanks

hi kgk , i need your help could u please share the procedure to reset the admin password but i have the srd-1654 .

kgk, I hope you are still here as I have a samsung 1645 that has no access any more as the manager who last changed the password is no longer around. It appears there is a reset process, please help

Thanks