Sign in to follow this  
na2008

firmware dahua DVR2104c/2108c/

ALOT of people that are trying to flash a non english DVR to English firmware are bricking their DVRs. As in the DVR stops working and they cannot do anything to it to fix it but send it back to the reseller. Try Contacting the reseller and see if they can flash it over to english

ALOT of people that are trying to flash a non english DVR to English firmware are bricking their DVRs. As in the DVR stops working and they cannot do anything to it to fix it but send it back to the reseller. Try Contacting the reseller and see if they can flash it over to english

Yet I have not seen Dahua DVR, NVR that would not be to flash instead of the Chinese language into any other course if there is an appropriate resource.

I did English, German, Russian.

All solved and nothing complicated about it.

What your DVR firmware version?

About how many DVR you talking about?

Yet I have not seen Dahua DVR, NVR that would not be to flash instead of the Chinese language into any other course if there is an appropriate resource.

I did English, German, Russian.

All solved and nothing complicated about it.

What your DVR firmware version?

About how many DVR you talking about?

Thank you so much

CYMERA_20140927_121014.thumb.jpg.d25885bd77fa777b9f3608392746f0a6.jpg

CYMERA_20140927_121332.thumb.jpg.c4c3dcb60a67c1bd03044c7c0efba419.jpg