Sign in to follow this  
nick&noi

QVIS ATLANTIS H264 STOPS RECORDING WHY???

Hi I am a newbie to the DVR world and I have recently bought a Qvis DVR Atlantis H264. I thought I'd got it all set up and running fine as I wanted it BUT for some reason the footage isn't being stored on the DVR for playback. I have all 4 channels set on schedule on default times 00:00-24:00 and I have set the record mode to motion detect. So I would think that at any time the cams detect movement during the 24hr period (7 days per week) they will start to record the channel. (At the moment channel 1 records channel - 2-2 3-3 and 4-4). My problem is this....the DVR seems to stop recording at different times of the day (for example today channels 1,2 and 3 all stopped recording around 10am (all varied slightly) BUT the cameras are still detecting motion and the real time screen is showing the record icon and the led on the front of the box is also lighting up green showing it is recording, But when I come to play the footage back nothing is there?.

The funny thing is it seems to reset itself at 00:00 the next morning and will be fine again for x amount of hours and then it will stop again. Can anybody shed any light on this matter as I'm pulling what bit of hair I've got left out lol. Bear in mind I have the schedule set to record 24hrs and I have even waved my hand directly in front of one of the cameras and still it hasn't recorded the footage.

Thanks

Nick