lethanhtrung

DVR error, need help :(

i have a 16ch-dvr and some channels are often noise, when noise, they turn to white color and sometime i see they show another channel's picture, after a period of time they turn to be normal and after a period of time, they continue to be noise. i have some pictute about the error, please help me

16100e.jpg.acb37c242511e0800ef294c8149b7d25.jpg

16100e2.jpg.23a0da942e134d09cca8edfc19e4a36b.jpg

16100e6.jpg.df164dec62ab27a3f88ce3594f26b791.jpg

The issue will either be in the DVR or the cameras. My hunch is that it's the DVR, and here's how to confirm it.

Swap a known working (no issue and no mirroring in 'ghost' cameras) to a problem camera port. Swap the problem camera to the known working camera port. Observe.

If the camera works fine on the new port--it's the port on the DVR.

If the camera still has problems--it's the camera or the line to the camera.

If you swapped the cameras, did the problem still stay on the same port? If so, sounds like a DVR issue. I don't think it will be a end-user fix. Someone that fixes electronics may be able to though.

yes, after swapping cameras, the error stay at the same channels, please help me
If it did that, then it is something wrong with the DVR itself. It could be the result of just some failing capacitors (which an electronics repair shop could fix), or it could be something much more. Sorry I can't do any more to help.