jjnunes

Replacement for a Mitsubishi analog DVR (DX-TL950E)

Hello,

I need to replace a discontinued Mitsubishi DVR (DX-TL950E), but unfortunately I am not able to find a replacement considering the limitations that I still have, namely in what regards transmission.

The requirement are as follows:

- 1 to 4 PAL video input channels (analog);

- 1 PAL video output (analog) for both "live" video and playback, i.e., it shows the selected input channel or quad, but when a video recording replay is started, it should display it;

- Programming interface (via Ethernet / IP or RS232) to be able to select channels, quad display and recording / playback control (start / stop recording, play, ffwd, etc). This is a mandatory requirement, i.e., to be able to issue operation commands from our software application;

- I do not have a IP channel with enough bandwidth for video streaming, I just have a analog video channel remotized through a E1 encoder / decoder pair.

Yes, I know it is an obsolete infrastructure, but there is no budget to change it, only the DVR because when it fails there is no possible repair. We have aprox. 30 DVRs in these conditions.

Any help for a solution?

Thank you in advance.

Regards

---

Joaquim Nunes