Sign in to follow this  
scornell2288

Help Updating Firwmware on a Nubix RT 4ch

I have this old DVR I am looping through my alarm.com systems and I can get all of the cameras to work and even the remote site to work. However the UI is so old I know there has to be updates. SO I looked and screen shots are showing a much nicer UI. I found some that are .pkg and some that are .fimage files. However when I try yo update the system (which is not very clear how in the first place) I get a USB File System Error. Basically there is an option under SYSTEM called USB Called Upgrade and it is set to NO, when you hit enter on it thats when the error appears. If there is no USB drive installed then it says no usb storage. SO I know the option works. I tested formating to FAT32, NTFS, efat, none work. The flash drive is 50gb so I partitioned it to 2 gb and nothing. I have tried all of the things I can think of and I know its possible just am stuck at this point. The Unit is a Nubix LT 4ch DVR Current version is 2020-10-K8-04-AA-11CC Model is an ECL-NUBIX4LT Any help would be great to get it updated.