noorbus

Unbranded DVR

Hi, Some of my clients ask me for Mobile Viewer and PC Viewer for this unnamed DVR. On board I found Techwell chipset (tw2700). I try some of android app but doesnt work with this DVR. Also I cant connect by IE

1.thumb.jpg.3197b2b3315d50b81e8a8c88efc49dad.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.26853fc8d04d0a0553cac42786f6f6a0.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.16477ee08ead44d08fcbd786d70f5ac5.jpg

Wow, how old is that, does it even have a RJ45 network connection on the back? I have not seen a DVR with a CD in years.

I doubt you can get anything to connect to that unit. Android? Windows 7? Maybe they did not even exist when that DVR was manufactured. You might be lucky with some old version of Internet Explorer on Windows 98 or Windows XP, but I doubt it is worth the hassle. It will probably be easier to just get a modern unit, a 4ch DVR is cheap.

Hi . Old alian dvr and was only available in UK

You would not be able to use that system for everdance in UK as you also need to supply the viewing software to view footage

DVR have RJ45. Network settings is in a EXTERNAL DEVICE, TCP-IP. DVR get automaticly ip from router, on port 50000 (default settings). But I cant connect, I try connect via Internet Explorer 11 (in LAN network)