HecBravo

DAHUA DVR No right message when trying to see cameras in IE

Hi Folks

I have a DAHUA DVR, I am using Web Service 2.0 and when I tried to see cameras message "No right" comes up. I already verify that "Admin" user has the right to monitor.

Someone has any clue to solve this issue.

Thanks in advance...

I'm having the exact same issue. Driving me crazy. I've tired new users, reboots of everything, turning on IP filter with a local address, tried accessing locally, remotely and no luck. Found this issue mentioned a few other places but no solutions. Anyhow you're not the only one ahaha.

271154_1.png

Anyhelp/suggestions appreciated.

I'm having the exact same issue. Driving me crazy. I've tired new users, reboots of everything, turning on IP filter with a local address, tried accessing locally, remotely and no luck. Found this issue mentioned a few other places but no solutions. Anyhow you're not the only one ahaha.

271154_1.png

Anyhelp/suggestions appreciated.

Maybe you need check the user's permission in DVR,if the user is prohibited to use IE to view DVR ,this will be come up the situation you have seen.

www.smart-views.com

Hi sceplus I have the same issue and wonder if you have found the reason or a solution.

go to account management and delete the account name "system", the problem will be solved . With firmware 3.2.... you could do it through network, with older version (2.6...) must do directly on dvr

Hi Lethanhtrung thanks for the response. As I am an end user please understand my nervousness in trying anything unknown. So do you mind my asking- have you had this issue, tried your solutioun as result? Is there any effect on the system by deleting the account name 'system'

Hi Lethanhtrung thanks for the response. As I am an end user please understand my nervousness in trying anything unknown. So do you mind my asking- have you had this issue, tried your solutioun as result? Is there any effect on the system by deleting the account name 'system'

let do it, delete account name "system", don't be worry, the only effection is that "no right" notice is no more exist and you can use your DVR as normal )

of course i had this issue before so that now i know how to solve the problem

Thankyou so much - saved my life ahaha.

Deleting the user System worked like a charm " title="Applause" />

Cheers man!

Any idea why this happened so randomly ahahah?

some people on this forum say that because of the security, dahua do this to make it's customers to change the default password , but i found that even change the device's default password to something, the problem would happen again !

Hi Yes I tried it too and worked . many thanks. I can now access the visuals thansk to you.

Yeah deleting that user seems to resolve the issue each time.

Thing is it keeps happening - I've changed the password of every user other than one I don't have the password to. Also can't delete that one.

Really starting to annoy me. Thinking I should try a firmware update or something if I can find one.

Hi so I deleted the system user and got my visuals online BUT after a wile the system user keeps coming back anf the No Right message re-appears .

May be someone could help us, may be as someone posted we need to update firmware, change the Internet Service configuration,or something like that.

Let me tell you that even when you cannot see your DVR using IE, if you have a smartphone you can see DVR using gDMSS.

Hello, you need to check all right cases of the system user. in the memo you will find ( your account has been hacked )

i think the security system did block all the admin accounts because he felt that someone else did try to access to your dvr.

I do not have a "system user" to delete. I just got this message today logging into smartpss, it says "you have no right." when trying to view the cameras. Please help.

I have tried updating logins and it did not solve.