kevinkoza

Samsung srd-1673d admin password lost

Hi guys

I've just bought Samsung srd-1673d and with big smile on my face try to run it when I've realise that seller didn't give me admin password ;/ after some time he txt me code but it's only for user with full rights. I've tried default but nothing works. Front panel is different so I cannot use same resetting procedure as srd-470d by holding buttons because ptz doesn't exist ;/. Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Chris

Hi guys

I've just bought Samsung srd-1673d and with big smile on my face try to run it when I've realise that seller didn't give me admin password ;/ after some time he txt me code but it's only for user with full rights. I've tried default but nothing works. Front panel is different so I cannot use same resetting procedure as srd-470d by holding buttons because ptz doesn't exist ;/. Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Chris

if you still have the remote, then you might be in luck...do a google search, there is a way to factory reset this dvr's withe he remotes, but the sequence is different with each model.

Hi

I have remote but I've searched good few hours on internet how to factory reset that DVR without any joy...

I have the same problem. luckily, I already have solution directly from Samsung on how to factory reset the password. But I haven't tried it yet for the moment because I'm too busy to visit the project(site).

The emailed document from Samsung has confidential written on it. I am not sure if I can share it here.

email me: jusal_gt2@yahoo.com