zgebis

How can I track down Dahua DVR7816S-U Firmware

I am wondering if my hybrid dvr has a firmware update. Here is what I have gathered.

System Version: 3.200.0002.2, Build Date: 05/23/2014

Model: DVR7816S-U

How do you know when a new update has been released. My contractor who sold me this unit will not return any calls or messages.

I am wondering if my hybrid dvr has a firmware update. Here is what I have gathered.

System Version: 3.200.0002.2, Build Date: 05/23/2014

Model: DVR7816S-U

How do you know when a new update has been released. My contractor who sold me this unit will not return any calls or messages.

Lets backup..why do you need a firmware update? Is there something not working correctly?

Yea the hybrid dvr part of the system. I cant attach onvif cameras and get motion detection. Also I would like all web connected devices to have the latest patches.

Is there any way to get a firmware update for this model?? If I can't get an update I'll be trashing this DVR and moving on to Hikvision. My current system version is 3.200.0002.2 and web is 3.2.0.0

I can't even find a freakin manual for this thing online! I'm not impressed with Dahua at all. Their iPhone app is a piece of crap and hasn't been updated in months. Every time they come out with a new app they break something that was working fine before. Frustrating!!

Is there any way to get a firmware update for this model?? If I can't get an update I'll be trashing this DVR and moving on to Hikvision. My current system version is 3.200.0002.2 and web is 3.2.0.0

I can't even find a freakin manual for this thing online! I'm not impressed with Dahua at all. Their iPhone app is a piece of crap and hasn't been updated in months. Every time they come out with a new app they break something that was working fine before. Frustrating!!

You cant find a manual or firmware because you need to get it from your authorized distributor...they dont sell to end users...know what you are buying.