Sign in to follow this  
DizTorDed

HCVR5104H-S2 webplugin.pkg missing

I have been searching for days trying to find this plugin. When you try to access the DVR via a MAC, it says to download the plugin. When you attempt to, it errors out with a "File not found". I tried following some of the links I found in the forum search but the files are no longer there. Does anyone happen to still have this plugin?

Well, from what I know these units do not support a web browser under Mac. So it is not so strange that it doesn't find a given plugin for mac, since the one for WIndows has an .EXE extension, and not .PKG.

If you want to use it from Mac, I think you have to use PSS or Smart PSS, Dahua's software for Mac.

Well, from what I know these units do not support a web browser under Mac. So it is not so strange that it doesn't find a given plugin for mac, since the one for WIndows has an .EXE extension, and not .PKG.

If you want to use it from Mac, I think you have to use PSS or Smart PSS, Dahua's software for Mac.

Before the last firmware upgrade on Mac NVR41XX worked fine with Safari and Firefox...

Do you have OS X 10.11 "El Capitan"?

I have reset to factory default, nothing happened...

I reinstalled the previous firmware and the webplugin seems not work anymore...

Maybe the plugin is not compatible with the last OS X?

Andrew