badmop

16 Channel Dahua NVR?

Can anyone help me track down the cheapest/best priced 16 channel NVR with the best specs.

I have been looking and I'm stuck, what I find is that model numbers aren't matching the specs they have listed, getting a correct answer from sellers is hard.

Maybe some of you have recently purchased a Dahua NVR and can lend some good advice. I've sold some stuff and now I'm ready to order an NVR.

Thanks everybody

Can anyone help me track down the cheapest/best priced 16 channel NVR with the best specs.

I have been looking and I'm stuck, what I find is that model numbers aren't matching the specs they have listed, getting a correct answer from sellers is hard.

Maybe some of you have recently purchased a Dahua NVR and can lend some good advice. I've sold some stuff and now I'm ready to order an NVR.

Thanks everybody

I like to know, as well. I do not think it does exist? Let's keep posting up. Somebody would come up with lists of the products.

LOL, I know what you are doing based on the other thread with boogieman. I've already selected a 16 channel Dahua NVR.

thanks

LOL, I know what you are doing based on the other thread with boogieman. I've already selected a 16 channel Dahua NVR.

thanks

Could you please link me to the product of 16 Ch Daihua NVR. I like to review the product. Thanks.