steveej22112

DVR Wont Recognise USB so Cant Back-Up

Hi all,

I have searched the forums for anything specific to my problem but cannot find anything. SO apologies if it has been covered and I havent found it.

I have a Sunluxy 4CH DVR, model number SL-D104, on screen, the version details are shown as;

System: 2.4.8

Serial Number: 00:84:14:95:fb:bd

Chip Information: 1bc_A1

Everything seems to work fine on the system, recording modes, playback etc, but when I have tried to back-up a recording, the system does not recognise the USB stick. I have tried an 8gb Sandisk Cruzer Blad stick, and a generic 2Gb Kingston stick. When inserted into the relevant slot on the rear of the DVR and I go to playback, if I click the back-up icon on the playback screen, the stick isnt listed as a location to send the back up. In fact, there is nothing listed as locations for backing up.

I have searched online for manuals, but the software appears to be different in all of the manuals I have found.

Anybody had experience of this and know how to get around it?

Thanks

Thanks for the quick reply. The system isn't at my place so I have had to wait before I could try this.

Unfortunately, neither USB stick worked. I have added an image to show what is displayed when I click on the back-up icon when in playback mode on the DVR. As you can see, the list is still blank. This was the response for each of the USB sticks that I tried.

Could it be a firmware issue? Out of date perhaps?

The HDD will overwrite the footage in a few days so I am getting quite desperate now.

backup.thumb.jpg.1a1cc64397b638342bf2fb02286fe7a2.jpg