justmegt

Remote Viewing Problems

I have spent many hours conquering hurdles with my cctv dvr: Fuho SA9060. I bought it about 9 years ago.

I have never managed to view it over the internet.

I found a copy of the old Fuho viewer, which I finally got to work on my local network.

I cannot view it remotely. I have tried the Fuho viewer and a generic Remote Viewer.

The cctv dvr is on a fixed ip address inside my network.

I discovered my router was overdue for a software update to make the DDNS work properly. They sent me a new router and I have now setup a DDNS.

I used 'canyouseeme.org' to check my open port, which comes back as OK.

Remote Viewing:

When I enter the info into the Fuho viewer nothing happens.

When I enter the info into the generic Remote Viewer it says 'connection established' but no cameras are displayed.

Any help would be much appreciated

Hi

Don't know if systems from 9 years ago can do remote viewing, what port and servers are available on your device? have you tried via the browser?

Regards

The original viewer that came with the CCTV recorder on CD was meant for connecting through the internet. I don't know where that CD is but downloaded an updated version from the Fuho website. I have tried several other remote viewers but they don't work.

The port is open according to 'canyouseeme'. I prefer not to publish the port and IP address.

I'm not sure what you mean by servers and browser.