bantham1

Avermedia SA9516 Rack Argus V card error

I had to reinstall the software on the dvr. Now I am getting an error with argus v card initialization error. The dvr will not function. What could be the problem?

I had to reinstall the software on the dvr. Now I am getting an error with argus v card initialization error. The dvr will not function. What could be the problem?

How are you bantham it's been a while...... Did you run software from the Internet ? Driver should of been ignored and not updated

Can you go into the windows of your system go

CTRL. And L at same time .... You will then get a prompt for password 88888. Then go sound and graphics in system and see if any are listed as faults

Hey Tom...Everything has been going smoothly with the dvr until yesterday when I received a boot load error. I reinstalled the software from the recovery dvd not the internet. I can get to the dvr setup page but the cameras are not showing. When do I need to press control L. It does not seem to do anything during boot or when the dvr is booted up?

Hey Tom...Everything has been going smoothly with the dvr until yesterday when I received a boot load error. I reinstalled the software from the recovery dvd not the internet. I can get to the dvr setup page but the cameras are not showing. When do I need to press control L. It does not seem to do anything during boot or when the dvr is booted up?

Hi one booted up you should do it ..... Did you get the CD key

I tried to press control and L and nothing happens. I did go into the setup and system configuration/device manager. I do not see any exclamation marks in this area. Yes, I put the cd key in and it rebooted but still shows the argus error.

I tried to press control and L and nothing happens. I did go into the setup and system configuration/device manager. I do not see any exclamation marks in this area. Yes, I put the cd key in and it rebooted but still shows the argus error.

Hi check your pm and down load the removal software .... Then follow the instructions