Sign in to follow this  
Rudie

Access QVIS using IE on Windows 7 and 10

Hi,

I can access my internal cameras using IE on Windows Vista using the internal and external addresses without no issue. I did initially have to change the security settings to allow unsigned certificates to be installed once prompted. I could never get Chrome to work though.

I have a Windows 10 machine now but when I try and access the cameras, I get the initial logon page as normal, once in, I get the console interface, but get the Quicktime 'Q' displaying where the CCTV images should be. I have made the changes to the security settings as I did previously but without no luck.

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks in advance.

i have de-installed quick time but the cctv doesnt load the streams. it keeps asking to install quicktime...

I had the same problem, you should put in internet explorer settings> to allow all activex behaviour unless it says that it is unsafe, in which case you should set it to prompt. Later access http://yourip:yourport it is needed for you to put the entire address as this, and finally add to compatibility view this address.

Voila, it should now work

hi, still cant get this to work with all activex options enabled. it keeps asking for QuickTime to be installed.