jc_james03

DVR wil not load after an upgrade

Can anyone help me in my DVR after an upgrade it will not load to its GUI and it start to beep too long and will not stop.

DVR HIKVISION

Model DS-7208HWI-E2

Can anyone help me in my DVR after an upgrade it will not load to its GUI and it start to beep too long and will not stop.

DVR HIKVISION

Model DS-7208HWI-E2

this one need rs232 module to upgrade and using hyperterminal pls check if ur dvr have rs232 port

If you messed up with the firmware and installed a wrong one, you can restore the correct one using TFTP.

Could you teach me how to correct it?

@ben10

my dvr has a rs232

If ur dvr have RS232 I can help u but ready u pc that have com port and prepare cable 9pin DV9 u need to plug to ur pc and to dvr rs232 port if all ready just PM me

hi,

i have the same problem. After upgrade the DVR will not load, just freeze on logo-screen.

the DVR is chineese unknown, on sticker write "Model: AHD-6008NH-V2", on motherboard write "08NH".

i found this firmware for "08NH" http://www.flktech.net/en/download.asp?tid=3 but i can't reflash the DVR.

DVR freeze on logo-screen, but have ping-response, and have only 2 ports open: 9527 and 9530, but i can't connect via telnet....

Can someone help me? How I can reflash the DVR?

hi,

i have the same problem. After upgrade the DVR will not load, just freeze on logo-screen.

the DVR is chineese unknown, on sticker write "Model: AHD-6008NH-V2", on motherboard write "08NH".

i found this firmware for "08NH" http://www.flktech.net/en/download.asp?tid=3 but i can't reflash the DVR.

DVR freeze on logo-screen, but have ping-response, and have only 2 ports open: 9527 and 9530, but i can't connect via telnet....

Can someone help me? How I can reflash the DVR?

You can download a TFTP tool to flash the right firmware.